Welcome to Theurer Family Dental
Affordable Dental Care & Dentist Office in Salt Lake City
Have you noticed that you teeth look or feel longer than they used to? Have you noticed your smile looks different? It could be you have gum recession. Gum recession is when your gums move away from the tops of your teeth toward your gum line. It may not sound like a very big problem, but gum recession can actually cause serious dental issues if not treated. Gum recession can cause your teeth to loosen or your teeth may even fall out. Tooth loss can be costly to repair, and the process can be painful and lengthy.
Years ago, when your dentist diagnosed that you had gum recession, the treatment to repair it was remarkably invasive–a procedure called gum grafting. Gum grafting required gum surgery, a long recovery time, and many days of eating nothing but pudding and gelatin and sipping chicken broth. Gum surgery was very painful. But gum surgery was the only treatment available.
Dr. Jared Theurer of Theurer Family Dental in Sugar House is pleased to offer a much better solution than gum surgery if you have gum recession. This state of the art new treatment is called the Gum Rejuvenation Technique. It’s also known as the Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique. It is an amazing process.
Open Longer Hours For Your Convenience
Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Dental Care On Your Schedule
Duncan & Midori (2yrs old)
- Gum Rejuvenation Technique to treat gum recession takes a fraction of the time that gum grafting does.
- Whereas gum grafting is remarkably invasive, requiring gum surgery, the Gum Rejuvenation Technique implements a small pinhole sized hole in your gums to fill in your gums. The Gum Rejuvenation Technique “plumps up” your gums with little fuss, but is very effective.
- The Gum Rejuvenation Technique to treat gum recession is so non-invasive that many of our patients can go home and eat a proper dinner that night. No more pudding for every meal for weeks!
- The Gum Rejuvenation Technique to treat gum recession causes little to no pain and has no long recovery period.
- And best yet–your gum recession issues can be gone for good! No loose teeth or tooth loss as well as a more attractive smile.
If you have issues with gum recession, call Dr. Theurer in Salt Lake City today! He and his caring, well-trained team are committed to making sure you have a healthy, beautiful smile if you are in the Sugar House – Millcreek UT area!
For more information about all of our dental services, not just our gum rejuvenation, please visit our main Sugar House dentist website!